nablopomo: music, life and blogging

>> 11.30.2009

i'm done!
like seriously i'm really done!
this november blogging challenge is over, and i've made it....tired and with hurting brain cells, but i made it nonetheless. a big kiss to kween, who accepted the challenge, and to butterfly effect who also accepted but was unable to finish for extraneous reasons. both of these women i have come to respect and admire, and i'm glad we did this together.

throughout this month, i let you in on what songs impacted my life and why. music is a huge part of my being, and i hope you learned somethings about me. thank you for reading, taking part in my memories and leaving me your kisses.

soo, to celebrate this milestone i will divulge more info about me...lol.
thank you to butterfly effect for sending me these 10 questions as the challenge winner for guessing the meaning of "hollywood draggin" correctly (which was smoking. i was a benson and hedges super slims smoker for a month of my precious life).

1. Do you believe in God?
i do. both of my parents are pastors and i was brought up in the church, and was very active in ministry ready to be a fulltime minister. i'm now considered a backslider however, i've stopped living in the way i was brought up to the pain of my parents.

2. What is your happiest memory as a child?
 i must say it was being a daddy's girl. my father and i have had a strained relationship since i was 13. but before that i was soo in love with my daddy, and i miss that.

3. How do you feel about President Obama now that he's been in office for a while?
i must admit i'm not one to follow politics, and when i do i follow what's going on at home.

4. If you could go back in time and change anything, what would it be?
i would change soo many things, one being dropping out of university. i didn't get to go to the school i wanted, hence i had to change my major. i couldn't take it anymore, and the financial strain on my parents was a lot so i dropped out.

5. What is your dream job?
if i could sleep and get paid, that would be it! for real though to write for a living, or to share my poetry for a livng would be absolutely perfect!

6. What would be your dream vacation?
i have always dreamed about going to visit all the concentration camps, even before going away to the usual hot countries, or to the mother land, i guess it's the jewish in me.

7. What is your favorite color?
hot pink, black, and poetry.

8. Why do you choose to be anonymous?
no stealth reason, but i find that when people know who you are they can get too comfortable and too familiar with you, which is not always a bad thing, but it's not something i want right now.

9. Are you in debt? If so, how much?
the only debt i have is my unpaid balance on my credit card. $245.00. i've seen my parents live and struggle with debt and i've promised myself that, that will never be me.

10. What is your favorite meal?
i'm such a typical jamaican...LOL. my fav meal is bully beef (corned beef cooked down) and white rice.

.kisses.

13 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Princess Rain December 1, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

Love this post...dunno why..bt it's different frm the others..Cheers!!

Anonymous,  December 1, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

My dream job would be delivering mail house to house on foot, exercise all day, be outside, have a decent income and benefits.

Secretia

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

reading ppl's answers to questions about themselves always allows you to eavesdrop on a part of them, cause you always learn something new.

i feel you on a few of those. especially #8.

the.kisser December 1, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

thanks princess rain!

Secretia, i have never heard of that being someone's dream job, that's very interesting! do you see yourself fulfilling that anytime?

tha unpretentious narcissist, i agree. that's why i love when people ask me questions, and i'm quite inquistive myself!

thanks for the kisses everyone!

Eddie December 1, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

niiiice! im proud that you stuck with it! :-D lol its interesting you said sleep and get paid. oddly enough, a friend of mine once told me that she made money on the side, signing up for sleep studies :-P all she had to do was go to sleep in a room while they monitored her brain activity O_o. weird eh?

Thee_Kween December 1, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Girl, If I could get paid to sleep I'd be RICH! I could buy this world. LOL

That is such a perfect end to the 30 days...giving us even more insight into you. Thanks for the challenge my dear. God bless, Kissingale...you know, like nightingale? :)

Ms. Downlow December 2, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Love finding out more about you. You are so fascinating!!

I admire your talent and courage. Yes, it takes courage to talk so openly about sex, even though we are anonymous. There is always that chance that we'll be discovered, or someone will realize that the nasty person behind the blog is us!

Thanks for your support. Posting my book on your site goes beyond anything I could have ever hoped for!!!

Anonymous,  December 2, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

yes, love the post as well

and i love that pic, fab!

Soul Powers December 3, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

I have learned a lot from this post. Very interesting. :)

the.kisser December 3, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

eddie, omg are you serious!? i love sleep so much cause i don't get a lot of it, so when i get the chance to sleep, i grab that!

kween, girl don't kill me! i think i give too much insight into me...maybe that needs to stop..lol.

ms.downlow, thank you hun. i believe hugely in one being honest with one's self no matter how ugly it may be. as for support, your welcome, it's always been my pleasure!

the eternal list, thank you :)

soul powers, i hope it's interesting, if nothing else, it's me.

Anonymous,  December 3, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

My dream job is would be to write and shoot films all day. I love black and pink as well. Any kind of pink will do though.

the.kisser December 4, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

girl, i'm glad we have something in common. thanx for the kiss hun.

Anonymous,  December 6, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

I can relate to being a daddy's girl! I love my dad to death. I have an ugly relationship with my mom though...

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP