nablopomo: meet crazy as named gritty.

>> 11.25.2009

i make it a point not to deal with, date, breathe the same air as crazy....now.... but i had to learn my lesson first.
and his name was gritty.

i first saw gritty when i was 16. we were at a park concert and he was with his wife and son, he must have been 23. i was instantly attracted to the passion that he had for God and for life, it was so beautiful and that made him beautiful to me. a year later we met at a tim's and we struck up a convo and it was there he fell in love with me. now divorced, i let him know that i had a boyfriend so nothing could gwan. he never hid the fact that he loved me though, telling me always his plans of marrying me.

we became very good friends fast, and our friendship was unhealthy, but we were attached to each other and both blinded to see the extent of the damage that was being done. we were friends for about 6 years, when one day i saw his piercing green eyes, and i realized that i loved him, not only as a friend, but as more than that. i wanted to be with him, and take care of him until his disease killed him. i say take care of him because he was diabetic and very sick, unable to hold a job, constantly in the hospital and shit. i broke up with my boyfriend smooth and told him i was in love with my friend, and against my mom's advice (i swear she knew his ass was crazy the whole time), gritty and i became a couple.

him, irish and sri lankan wanna be jamaican, me, jamaican plus, i was in love with this sick bald headed skinny 'white' guy, and this sick bald headed skinny 'white' guy introduced me to crazy....

and his ass was crazy! ouhhh let me count the ways:
*when we made out he would bark at me! yes i said bark!
*he would get on all fours and sniff the crotch of my jeans beggin to taste her.
*when we would hug, he would press his ear to mine and hold it there. he had an ear fetish.
*verbally abusive. i cried like every convo we had.
*he would hide out in his home talking about man's dem wanting to kill him.
*he felt the need to hide from me that he was arrested and went to trial for attempted murder. i found out because i googled his ass.

so that shit lasted about 3 months before i came to my God-given senses and broke up with him.....via text..... i know you're thinking text message was the wrong thing to do, i then follow up with: upon reading my text he began to curse my life, literally cursed the day i was born, so you can imagine what would have happened if i did it in person (he had previously showed me how to kill someone with one swipe of a baseball bat...yup).... ouhhhh i am soo glad i didn't give him the goodies!

there is sooo much more to this relationship, and i will definitely divulge the ugliness in later posts, but here is what i felt the theme song for our break up was, well from his point of view anyways. and yet this is still one of my fav songs....

.kisses.



5 blew.me.a.kiss::::

LoVe.Peace.Curls. November 25, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Ummm...I was scared of him just from reading that post! *shiver*...

Aku$hika November 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

DAMN!!!!!!..... Thank Jesus, u didn't do it in person, i'm glad you came to your senses. So many people stay in all kinds of abusive and unhealthy relationship, they don't have the strength to leave i'm happy you did.

the.kisser November 27, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

ladies, i'm all for racial mixing and everything, but irish and sri lankan should not go there.
oh and let me tell you the joke. he called me last night, bout how he needed to talk to me, and i should treat it with urgency.

tha unpretentious narcissist© November 27, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

wow @ the barking & ear fetish.

i know i should wow at the murder shit, but after the barking i kinda got wow'ed out. lol

good you swept that under the rug when you did.

the.kisser November 28, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

yeah, i think that's why i date younger men now...older men scare the shit outta me!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP