nablopomo: screaming loud daddy is you with it?

>> 11.06.2009

baggy jeans, a wife beater and sneaks, with a fitted.
that is my weakness.
shit.
*sigh*...tatts.

when i see a man like that, my legs get weak and my pussy get's wet... real fast.
a thug.

now don't get me wrong. i love the good men, the men that every women wants, a nice clean cut brotha, who smells like cologne and not like the streets.

but a thug.
i tell myself that i passed that stage of my life a long time ago. when i was with prince a, who had guns, smoked weed like he breathed air, ran with the crips, and beat up my pussy on a reg. and i do mean beat up. i passed that stage. i didn't want bad boys anymore. he broke my heart.

but there are days when i wake up, longing for a thug beside me smelling like sex, alcohol and a hard life. wanting him to roll up behind me and wrap me in his tatted up arms, sweat beginning to form on his tatted up chest as he whispers into my thighs, with that sexy growl thugs seem to have ' i want to fuck you '

as eve says

i only take em thugged out/slighty bugged out/fuck with his tongue out/know the job ain't gettin done/till the body's gettin drug out/hot boy/keep me right/play your part/i'll keep it tight/where else you gonna be in the middle of night/but up in the sheets with me iight/gangsta/ true to your gang/street master/you the one i need when there's beef street blaster/aint afraid to stop a cat/plus pop a cat/soldier. cash. money. rule your world/what's topping that/ s-430 keep me on my toes/get a tingle in my spine/my spot only he knows.... (that was completely from memory).

when those moments of intense longing for a rough arm creep up on me, i play this song, smile at the next thug i see, contemplate giving him my number, and i sashay away, because i remember i passed that stage in my life a long time ago.

.kisses.



Missy Elliot feat. Nas & Eve - Hot boys
by dinidin

9 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 6, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Pure truth oozes forth.

Cook.ThePoet. November 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

loooove ittt!! ya memory crazy lol. neva new wth she was sayin but datsz dope doe. i feel u too. maybe nt on the guy part. if it was a female under those tatsz and cologne den i wud b right dere wit you all the way =)

-Cook.ThePoet.

Thee_Kween November 6, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Thugs do have a tendency to bring about a drip. LOL That roughness, that "man" personified...is a turn on like no other. It's like the 1st time your cable gets turned on. haha

Get it! Um...should I rename my blogs with the "nablopomo" thingy...just for clarity? :)

the.kisser November 6, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

@cook. it's funny, with girls they can't be too manly, that kinda turns me off. i like tom-boyish girls, and girly girls (like me)

@kween. yup @turn on like no other.
umm, yeah for clarity, so people will know you're a part of it. isn't it getting exhausting? omg it is for me.lol

Cook.ThePoet. November 6, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

oh mannn you dont know watchu missin! lol. i gotta admit i prefer a tomboy chick (like myself) but those thugged out chicksz alwaysz make me look twice, just to see if they can back up the swagg. and usually, they damn sure can ;)

Anonymous,  November 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

lol, I never knew what she was sayin either. But yes i agree, Thugs have the tendancy to get me wet real quick...but have to remember the cons! *sigh*

the.kisser November 7, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

sometimes i wish i could burn the cons. thugs need love too. but your right, you have to remember them....sigh.

SinfulLyo November 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

smh i'm sooo mad at you for eve's verse! lol i was JUST singing that in my head the other day after reading this stupid sociology journal entry about female rappers. as for wanting bad boys, i think that's just the nature of a woman. i don't like guys that partake in weed or alcohol but tatts are my weakness...grr!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP