nablopomo: my virgin ass never stood a chance.

>> 11.03.2009

i was 15. he was 18.
tall nigerian light skinned brother, beautiful african slanted eyes.

my virgin ass never stood a chance.

he wooed me that day he walked into my high school, chopped me in the stairwell, it was lust at first sight. he took me back to his friends basement apartment that day (yup i skipped school). my best friend at the time, telling me to go with him. and i couldn't even pronounce his name.

my virgin ass never stood a chance.

he picked me up from school every friday after we met. i thought i was the shit, walking out of school to see my man prince a. weak chicks looking at me swinging my hips into his car.

my virgin ass never stood a chance.

he tried to put it in one day, a few months after we met. i was small and tight. we had 'technical difficulties'. i said no. but he didn't care. he wanted to take me. and secretly i wanted him to.
i let him try again the next friday. he dug the hell out of me, i tore, i bled and i loved it.
i never said no anymore. i became his sex toy. he turned me into a sex freak, i owe who i am to him.

my virgin ass never stood a chance.

this was what i lost my virginity to.

.kisses.

4 blew.me.a.kiss::::

the.kisser November 4, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

LOL... to this day i still love that song, and i once knew all the words ;)

the.kisser November 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

LOL... you guys are making me blush. and i'm light skinned so it's very obvious. =)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP