must watch video - ninjamaica

>> 11.09.2009

to all who need a smile, a laugh, or a belly bust this is for you. this goes out to my fellow island people especially.
thanks to bus driver for sending me this... watch it
here

.kisses.

4 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Nomad November 9, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

i cant believe i have never seen that show haha... i went expecting a video clip and watched the whole episode.

Anonymous,  November 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

That was long, but it was worth it, quite interesting, unique. Also your background music is special!

the.kisser November 10, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

nomad, me too. i've never seen that before.
Kween i laughed so hard when i saw this!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP