>> 11.23.2009


OMG, 65 followers, that's intense! i would like to take this moment and kiss my followers both new and old. thank you for taking time out to read my life and leave your lip stains and kisses.

following is done out of interest (well, i think so anyways), and i'm flattered that you take an interest in me.

a big thank you also goes to the blogs that i follow,(i have developed crushes on some of you ;) thank you for putting up with my comments, i take great interest in what you all do and say, but if i become stalkerish, please let me know!

.kisses.

7 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Bri November 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Congrats!

I enjoy your blog quite a bit.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. November 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

So do I! And thank you for following me, as well!

The Single Chick November 23, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

You inspired me to blog myself.....keep doing what you do, lady!

Eddie November 23, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

niiiiiiice! :-) keep doing your thing!

the.kisser November 23, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

thanx everyone :0
ya'll keep being good at what you do!

soul powers, totally crushing ;)

Thee_Kween November 24, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Girl...you came in and took over. I love it! Keep doing your thing. "you kiss it...and they will cum...I mean, come." ;)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP