my week in texts

>> 11.01.2009

: you gonna cum over and play?

: i'm sorry...cause i don't like the way i've been treating you.

: i will tell u something else that is to be taken as a compliment, i miss your big mouth.

: no, it's always 3 am in the morning for you that these questions hit your head, no wonder why all your best works were late at nite.

:*) look at that, u managed to make a dark skinned guy blush.

: i think i miss you. "no, no you don't"

: missssy! i feel like i haven't spoken to you in years.

: i thought you would enjoy that... when your ready we can go get one (a baby)...lol..."omg your such a (perv)"... is pretty much what you'd say, and i'd say "i know, thank you"...lol.

: ... ur like a man, you think bout sex like every 3 seconds.

: so when you gonna cum lay with me?

.kisses.

3 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 1, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

I love your week in texts...I think I'm gonna go ahead and do mine like I threatened a while back. I will be sure to directa they feetza to kiss.the.pen's featurez. lmao

the.kisser November 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

omg yeah, do it! it would be quite delicious as you seem to lead a wicked life.

Thee_Kween November 2, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Not really...but it'll be something funny for sure. LOL

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP