nablopomo: fuck my fears!

>> 11.16.2009



i have dreams. but my dreams aren't worth shit unless they become my reality.
i have fears... damn right i have fears! but my fears propel me to make a fool of my insecurities.
life is not life, unless life is lived.
fuck my fears, i'm gonna live!
dreams, meet my reality.

live.love.laugh.above all.live
.kisses.

4 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 17, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

I hear THAT...I'm gonna have to get on that level! ;)

the.kisser November 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

trust me kween, we gotta flip the bird to our fears and insecurities and just be determined to live and be happy.

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

This is something I could definitely put to good use this week! Thank you...get my mind right!

the.kisser November 21, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

ms.xtcaee, i've learned a lot of you and a few other wicked bloggers, and i must say thank YOU!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP