nablopomo: my old man taught me how to keep her, eat her...

>> 11.08.2009

so, i absolutely love to have my pussy licked. i love to hear the sound of his tongue lapping up my juices, the sensation of his teeth nibbling on my clit, erect from anticipation.

i love the smell of her filling up the room, as he tickles my nipples, and draws circles around my belly button, eyes looking up at me asking 'do you like'. the smell of her filling up his nostrils, i want to be all he can see, taste, hear, smell.

i adore his adoration of me, as his tongue makes love to me, caressing my walls and trying it's best to mimic history's expectation of us.

and i love him gulping down my milky cum. i've told you before 'my milk will do your body good'
and he feels good knowing he's pleased me, knowing he caused me to scream and shout, arch my back and touch heaven, legs wrapped around his torso drawing him closer into what he loves, knowing that his tired tongue and sticky fingers were what i needed.

and i love him loving me lick off his milk moustache.

.kisses.

p.s. this song is NOT by trey songz, some guy used his name to acquire his fame.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

9 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 9, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Mmm, i love this. And I love the song!

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills November 9, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Wow. Fantastic post. I was right there in the room with your descriptions...

I have to erect that award on my profile. First time getting one and doing that so you've officially taken my award V-card! Lol

Thanks again for the nom!

Thee_Kween November 9, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Ooooh, you so nassy! lol ;)

Eddie November 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

amazing lol first blog i read today...now THATS how you start a monday morning :-D

Aku$hika November 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Wow! I need some that, asap. Loving the lyrics, thanks for the award. I'll 'erect' it soon, lol

the.kisser November 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

@ dave: i love being someone's first. u should cum around more often ;)

@ sexual xtacee & kween: you ladies know what it is ;)

@ eddie: i'm glad you enjoyed.

@ lucci: your welcome hun. gotta share the love that you guys give me. and we all need some licking ;)

Cami November 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

that's what i'm talking about that was hot

Katlynne/Ms. Downlow November 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

You put my feelings into words so eloquently here! Now I gotta go get me some of these sweet southern kisses, too!

the.kisser November 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

thanx CamE ;)
@ katlynne, go get your's girl!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP