monsters and pussy juice

>> 11.27.2009

held captive by a sleep discursive i sigh heavily.
laboured breathing accompanies my audible disturbance as the mink covering my nude body save for a pair of white leopard print panties is slowly pulled away from me, offering my body a rememberance of warmth while allowing the chilly air to begin licking.
it licks first my breasts as my nipples stand up, looking around for the intruder. they ache as if warning me of the impending violation and are quicky silenced, hushed by the flick of your tongue.

i run away from monsters and dragons while you drag your fingertips through my curls, black as night and red as fire...fire... you glance down at the fire hiding in my pussy... and... you...
kiss... my eyelids.
kiss...my cheeks.
nibble on my ear lobes, perfect in the soft moon light.
caress my neck as you tenderly chew on my vein searching for red.
i gasp, as the monster bites me, you look up not alarmed, but aroused, for you have studied my sleep patterns, and i am yours tonight.

you pour wax from the vanilla scented candle onto my skin, a trick i taught you once before. your fingers knead my body as your fingers need my body but you refuse to submit to your dragon as he roars hidden beneath linen and will. intent on journeying to my valley, you slide your tongue down my left leg, circling the scar oddly beautiful now. so careful to leave your mark on each of my toes, one by one you feed your stomach chocolate syrup while whispering tall tales to my feet. the sounds of your stomach growling threaten to ruin the mood, but you continue, and make your way up my right leg. my body begins to tense, and the closer you get to your prize is the sweeter the smell. inhaling you refuse to exhale, letting the smell transfer into a taste in your mouth, and for a minute you keep it there.

lightheaded and focused, licking your lips you dive in.

in a flurry of  teeth, tongue, fingers, clit, and lips you meander through my pussy, exploring the beautiful sight and colours of such a magnificent creation. as if in a trance your finger covered in wet writes me a promise and a curse on the inside of my being, and as my river begins to flow you quickly grab your cup........

standing back, satisfied for the moment you fondly look down at my body still unaware of the violation, a smile forms on your face, and stomach grumbling you put the cup to your lips.....

.kisses.

12 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

The title alone was worth the read...

I now want to tell my boo a "furry tail" LOL

(btw, your new page is very nice)

tha unpretentious narcissist© November 27, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

i agree w/ da_kween you had me at the title. lol.

the.kisser November 28, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

journey, no comment ;) LOL

kween, ouhh you better write about it..lol. and thank you, i have a short attn span, so it will change once in a while.

tha unpretentious narcissist, thank you *big grin*

Thee_Kween November 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Me, too Play cuz...check out my new layout, Kisslicious!

Eddie December 1, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

damn. just damn :-) i think a trip into your mind would be an interesting adventure. oWWw!

Soul Powers December 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

It's amazing how intense pleasure is. I wonder about you. ;)

Poetic Estrus June 10, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

That was one haxt sexy write...

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP