nablopomo: 69th post. "call it music to my ears headphones"

>> 11.10.2009


***EXPLICIT MATERIAL***

this is my 69th post. which is amazing. so in honor of this milestone i will share some sexual facts about me.

1. i love to give head. men (and women) seem to think i'm automatically good at it because i have thick 'juicy lips'. but i rarely swallow because the cum hurts my stomach.
2. i love to be fingered.
3. i love to have a finger in my ass while having sex.
4. one the most memorable sex i had was with prince a. i was 15. we were in his van in someone's drive way and it was rocking back and forth, so it gathered a crowd. he was slightly embarassed, but i loved it.
5. i love to be choked during sex.
6. i love to have my pussy eaten. especially when fruit is involved.
7. my mouth is very foul during sex.
8. i'm very loud, i want everyone to hear me get it.
9. one of my fantasies is a rape fantasy and the thought of it gets me drenched every time
10. i sometimes envy men who have the job of 'virgin taker'
11. i'm a biter and scratcher. i want everyone to know i molested your body.
12. i love to have my toes sucked.
13. when i masturbate i sometimes watch black women tribbing.
14. i love to listen to smooth jazz and hip hop during sex.
15. blind fold me, and tie me up. PLEASE!
16. i love to come home smelling like sex, i won't even shower it off. i love falling asleep smelling like juices.
17. i love men, but i won't fuck everyone. my pussy is not a sample, i'm not costco.
18. i love to kiss. kissing is a simple pleasure that is an instant turn on, and i will never take someone's lips for granted.

thank you to all who continue to read my blog and kiss me with your comments. i really appreciate it.

p.s. this song is on constant repeat on my ipod ;)

.kisses.

13 blew.me.a.kiss::::

BE Lauriette November 10, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Girl..I share a lot of your sexual facts..and #7 SWEET #7..LOL I loved it!!! You are QUITE interesting.

Eury November 10, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

freaky by nature! great post...

Anonymous,  November 10, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

I like your list except for the choking part, and I do love a hot shower afterwards if possible.

Secretia

Anonymous,  November 10, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

YES! This was lovely to read. I agree with all of them EXCEPT [i know ure surprised there is an exception] I hate feet. I hate feet sooo much! lol, but the rest of this reminds me so much of me! ESPECIALLY the choking,the smell of sex, the biting/scratching...lol, actually EXPECiaLLY everything but the toes. :) -MUAH-

Cami November 10, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Great list and i thought i was the only who like or did these things. Now i don't feel so alone in the world anymore :)

the.kisser November 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

i'm glad to see the love on my 69th post. and it's great to see we all have somethings in common. freaks know freaks! lol.

.kisses to all of you.
*blushing*

NightFall914 November 11, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

...something tells me this list could have been 180 items long and still had room for more.

the.kisser November 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

LOL... and why would you say that?

Thee_Kween November 11, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

2 and 18 are so me. I dream of kisses...

the.kisser November 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

@kween.. ouhh i love kisses. a good kiss can take me to niagara falls!

Bri November 13, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

5...7...8...12...17...18...I'm right there with you.

the.kisser November 27, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

bri..girl... you are a freak! and i love how you own it too.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP