nablopomo: is the 'd' detroit?

>> 11.10.2009

this national blog posting month is more exhausting than i had imagined. especially since i wanted to be extra and choose a theme for myself which is my favorite songs and the stories behind them in my life.

no doubt it has sparked my juices and has allowed me to talk about my favorite subject being sex, because music has a lot to do with my sexuality and experiences. mind you, the whole month won't be about sex, i'm not that one dimensional, but for me music and sex are bff's.

so i'm going to post this video, because it is one of my all time favorites, not because it's good, but because it's bad.... and not naughy bad.... oh no... just plain bad.

a big shout out to kween and butterfly effect for embarking on the challenge also.

.kisses.

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

WOW...like oh hell naw. lol

Girl, I'm struggling. I have so much to say and nothing at all...but everyday I manage to beat one out before 12am. LOL

the.kisser November 11, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

i'm loving the orange hair though! LOL

kween you're better than me, somtimes i'm still writing when the clock strikes 12...i'm not sure if i will do this challenge again..lol
but it has been cool so far.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP