today is the day for great sex

>> 12.18.2009

a few weeks ago on twitter (truthfully it could have been a few days ago, because twitter time makes real time look weird) the trending topic was #in2010. and as most trending topics go, i was being my smart ass self, (#in2010 i will have more great sex often....i promise), but i had a moment in which it caught me and really made me think.

what if 2010 never comes? what if i am the unlucky bugger to choke on my apple pie and ice cream? (yumm). all my big dreams and aspirations for the stroke of midnight and beyond will never come true. damn it! i want to have great sex more often now!

#in2010 i will say more of what i want to and not care about the response
expectations suck! #in2010 i will live life with no preconcieved notions. whatever happens, be it happiness or pain happens.
.......#in2010 big dicks only!
#in2010 i will still not go to the gym
#in2010 i will have more sex in public places

really?

why wait until i kiss a lover or a random stranger amidst tears, laughter and flowing alcohol to take a new direction in my life. what about today? these few days before new years are just as good as any to live and live life more abundantly. that is something i took from my christian upbringing, to live life to the fullest every day, because you may not be blessed with a tomorrow. yeah some people need the added motivation of something to look forward to, something to push towards, and i get that, and being the natural encourager i am i will be there helping them push, but for me, i need to look forward to today, today i will say more of what i want and not care about the response, today i will live life with no preconceived notions, today i will accept big dicks only. today i will apply my mottos of life, because today is worthy

i am determined that 2010 will not be my starting point, it will be my continuation. anything i want to change, add, delete, or enhance, i will do that today, because living an abundant life is not waiting for the big bang, it’s not waiting for permission to start over, it’s taking each minute as it comes and living the shit out of it.

and that moment, the moment in which my smart ass self settled down and pondered, is exactly the moment i needed. i’ve allowed myself to get so lazy since i lost my job, when i know i have things to accomplish, dreams to live out and places i want to go, and i could wait until the stroke of midnight to start, but today looks too damn good to pass up.

life motto: i have dreams. but my dreams aren't worth shit unless they become my reality. i have fears... damn right i have fears! but my fears propel me to make a fool of my insecurities. life is not life, unless life is lived. fuck my fears, i'm gonna live! dreams, meet my reality

‘......to live the greatest number of good hours is wisdom’ ralph waldo emerson

.kisses.

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

.MochaSista. December 18, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

hey i gave u a blog award!!!
to retrieve it go here :

http://mochasista.blogspot.com/2009/12/winner-is.html

much love.,
..MochaSista..

ThinkGoHard December 19, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

Dope blog fam. keep up the work.

Soul Powers December 19, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

This is the best compilation of thought and inspiration I've read in a long while. I'm very proud of the position you've taken here. I cannot wait to witness your evolution.

Anonymous,  December 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

It is very profound when you said that your dreams aren't worth anything until they become reality.

Secretia

the.kisser December 20, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

thinkgohard, thank-you for stopping by and leaving me a kiss.

soul, wow! thank-you very much. i am looking forward to it too. i realize at times it is easier said than done, but life is all about chances, risks, and bruises..lol. and most of all determination.

secretia, thanx girl. i strongly believe that also. what good are dreams, hopes, and desires, if they don't manifest? truly...they are no good.

Eddie December 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

many props for this one! :-) it really is a silly thing to wait til Jan 1 to start working on the "new you" as people like to call it. I always laugh when I hear people talking about MONTHS before the news years...(ive really heard people talking about their news years resolution in August!) haha its insane...

the.kisser December 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

thanx eddie, i know it is kinda wierd, and it at times only enables us to not put our plans grand or small into action.

Eddie December 23, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Yea. the long one waits to do something..the harder it is to do it

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 24, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

i completely feel you. i think at the end of the year, you feel like righting your wrongs of the year and declaring a change. it makes you feel hopeful. but you're right, that change could start today. and it should. i think waiting to the new year is almost like a fresh start. if you start now, it feels like your carrying it into the new year.

you so silly @ "still not going to the gym" & "big dicks only". first one is me all day, although i'm gonna have to start hitting the gym up like i'm trying to take up residence. as for the second thing you can have that to yourself. it can only be one big dick in my relationship and that's mine. lol

the.kisser December 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

tha unpretentious narcissist, i agree with you on the fresh start, some people need that, but i'm a chronic procrastinator (lol), and things only get accomplished when i do it in the moment, if i put it off til a fresh start, it will never get done.

lol @ the 2nd part. i have an elliptical in my room, and i jog, bike ride, hike, play sports etc..so i don't need to go to a gym. as for big dicks...lol.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP