the p*ssy beggar: laycocking at it's finest.

>> 12.08.2009

i was asked to do a guest blogger post for candydiaries.com , please check it out and leave your kisses at her door. let me know if you have ever been in that situation, and if you can relate. here is a snippet of what i had to say...

Laycock: v. the act of begging for sex. “So when you gonna cum lay with me?”

Being a strong minded woman, who knows what she wants, especially when it comes to sex, I’m all for men being dominant and assertive. The kind of man who has no qualms about telling me exactly what he wants, and that his want is me, not in the dutty, feel up my ass and attempt to brush up against my boobs way, but the eyes locking, hair tingling, “I want to make you feel good”, smooth bedroom voice way.
But there seems to be a new breed of man, infiltrating the scene, the type of man we may all be able to relate to, the pussy beggar.... continue reading here
 
.kisses.

8 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills December 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Loving the new look for the site. I see you went all black. Nice!

Hmm...I'm on the other end of this situation being male. But all females I've been with or known either secretly or openly admit liking a man who took charge in the bedroom. The whole dominant, assertive character.

the.kisser December 8, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

hey dave, thanx ;) did you get a chance to read the post in it's entirety over at candydiaries.com

Anonymous,  December 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Laycock, that has a nice sound to it, kind of "rolls off my tongue", you might say!

Soul Powers December 8, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Begging beyond reason is just effin' annoying! LOL

Thee_Kween December 9, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

I read it and you just don't know how many times this has happened to me. All it does is make my thighs clinch tighter. lol

laine.lwk December 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

true. there is a certain strong appeal at men who want/demand things a man's way. the manly-control thing is just lost, when they start to beg for it like boy. :)

xoxo

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 10, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

problem with these dudes is women have beat the man out of them. women are in control of sex. if she ain't feeling it, it ain't happening (well yanno the right way...).

too many women have beat dudes with the power of the pussy to the point where they forgot they were supposed to be beating it..not the other way around. i'm not a begger. i won't beg. if you know i want it, you know i want it. if you're not giving it to me then eventually that'll be your problem not mine.

the.kisser December 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

thank you for your comments everyone!

tha unprententious narcissist, that is a different view, and i agree with your point. women have become used to holding pussy over a man's head, and that i have a big problem with, no chicks cooch is that good!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP