my week in texts (and msn)

>> 12.20.2009

: the cheesecake's gwainin right now. tell me something sweet you like to eat ;)

: the recession has served notice at my house, bully beef pasta sauce and spaghetti lol....

: she's soft like on another level, and like i said if she saw hood she would grab her stuff and run to the nearest battered woman's shelter and seek mental help.

: hey where are you? when are you coming home? can you please get me some ice cream? <---from my younger sister....she called me 55 times...i have no words.

: good to hear you're better now...i'm good. so what's new?...when we goin link, i miss your company.

: woman's sex prayer ** as i lay him down to fuck, i pray he rips this pussy up, but if his dick is small and weak, lord i pray this man can eat. amen!**

: hahahaha amazingness, i told char i'm getting it tattooed on my back. <-- re: the previous text..i luv this chick!

: you get so wet, she would enjoy eating you. and would you go down on her?

: you were honestly the most arousing lover i ever had. i miss our encounters alot. i still fantasize about you.

: i actually do like you, and would like to have a chance to kick it. it would be inspirational for your art i think...a new perspective. <-- my former ex asking me to visit him in korea.

5 blew.me.a.kiss::::

SinfulLyo December 20, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

damn...korea though? lol go girl!

Journey December 21, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

your texts are always wild. lol

the.kisser December 21, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

sinfullyo, i know, it's kinda crazy, what's crazier is i'm actually considering it.

journey, my life is kinda....interesting no? i would love to see what your texts look like.

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 24, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

i'm saying....you're text are always on 10..lol

the.kisser December 25, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

the unpretentious narcissist, lol...i have no words.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP