cocktales and goodbyes

>> 12.26.2009

continued from pink lips and goodbyes, read it here and follow the colors

his eyes immediately light up, as his dick jumps up to meet my mouth. we both laugh breaking the comfortable silence that had settled. my nails follow the wet line of my tongue, etching this memory forever into his skin, sharp inhales signal to me that i’ve dug too deep, i smile. hovering over his dick, i pause and take a deep breath inhaling the sweetness of his manhood, i bury my face into the patch of hair adorning it, and his body trembles with anticipation. i kiss him. soft, light pecks on the tip of his head causes it to jump. i kiss him again, this time with a little texture. swirling my tongue around his pink sensitivity, i proceed to nibble it like the chocolate delight it is “how many licks until i hit the cream” i wonder to myself.


lick. lick. lick.
stroke. stroke.
longggg stroke.
lick.

tight stroke.
not forgetting the good part of any chocolate bar, i continue to stroke as my mouth pays attention to his nuts...


ass pushed up in the air. perky boobs barely hanging anywhere. i’m a slave to the creation lying before me. the septor in my mouth, i look at him, his face less than serene begging for me to suck his dick. i straighten up, exposing my golden skin to his hungry eyes, his fingers caress my navel as i release my curls from its band. gazing at him, i hold the brown longing in his eyes with mine, as a drop of spit falls purposefully from my lips onto his dick. i give him what he wants. groans, and deep breaths escape from his throat, his hands pulling at my curls, his dick loving the sweet wetness of my mouth. up and down, i use my hands to stroke his shaft as my tongue invades the tip of his dick, pushing my tongue into his hole, his leg begins to tremble...uh uh hun..not happening yet, i slow down, and proceed to make love.


eyes fixed on my pink lips covering his chocolate, he mutters "look at your lips. i love your lips on my dick" his hands, strong yet trembling turn me around so he is gazing at the length of my body, i knew what he wanted. cocking my ass, and spreading my legs i make preparation to receive his fingers, oops.. my pussy juice dripped onto the bed. his hands begin to caress me, and then.... “ouch! damn it!”, my skin red and stinging welcomes his smacks, and kneads, and swirling my ass in the air, i create the rhythm his fingers fuck to. my mouth speeds up, sucking the tip, i pull a trick i think he’s never had before and his gasps tells me i’m right. “what the fuck?” he said as his eyelids fluttered, i laughed.

on intervals, i suck and nibble, his body tensing and relaxing on my whim while i tricked his ass out, “okay, okay, i’m reacting”. i pause to take a breath and he siezes his chance, standing up he thrusts forward, fucking my mouth, and between soft teeth dragging and my tongue, i blow him out. hand fast in my hair, his grip tightens as he continually pushes to the back of my throat. fuck! i’m gagging, he smirks. hands still entangled in my hair he tips my head up “come up and kiss me, i want to cum inside of you”......

.kisses.

7 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  December 26, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

You did it to me again, you got me in the mood before he gets home form work!

Ebony Panther December 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Damn, girl. You did it to me again!!

the.kisser December 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

kisses to you both, *bowing* i aim to please.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. December 27, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

And you do that very well! I loved this post, as well as pink lips & goodbyes! ♥

ByHisGraceOnly December 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Wow...I'm all ready for something I can't have! Reading your posts make me happy I'm single again :)

the.kisser December 28, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

pretty pacino, thank you! *blushing*

lionsvictory, *high five* anything i can do to help...lol.

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills March 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM  

Wow. Reading this old post. Hmm..
I mean the way you have with words...and make the words have their way with the reader...Wow..

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP