'tis the season

>> 12.24.2009

‘tis the season, for bustle, hustle, gifts, food, family, friends, and love.

i’m not one to celebrate christmas as it is widely celebrated and accepted, it’s been about 2 years since i’ve stopped, but that doesn’t mean i don’t find joy in the happiness of the season.

so in celebration of this joyous time, i hope for you all joy, peace, happiness, awareness, kisses, affectionate glances, cake, icing, hope and laughter. may faith and trust find you well, and may you strive to be different from the norm and create your own traditions with those you love.

that is what i love about the seasons of life, we are able to make our own traditions, to veer of the path and be unique in our celebrations. i don’t celebrate christmas, but i indulge in the giving, the loving, the selflessness, the pride, the passion and the hope of the season. i indulge myself in those around me daily which on one hand takes away from the special-ness of the time, but on the other hand it adds to it...uhmmmm...weird.

kisses to all of you, enjoy the pain of a long held smile on your face and eat some ice cream (and rum cake)for me.

'if you have something to do, someone to love and something to hope for, everyday becomes a celebration'

6 blew.me.a.kiss::::

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 24, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

you're like the second person i read that said they don't celebrate christmas. in fact i had a long conversation with a lady the other day who said she didn't. we went back and forth. lol

thanks for the well wishes & i hope this time of family & love is a great one for you.

xxxx December 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

merry christmas to you too sweetheart

the.kisser December 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

thank you both for your wishes.

tha unpretentious narcissist, i find the more knowledge i get, the more research i do, the more my eyes and ears open to see things differently. idk, sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. December 27, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

I didn't have a 'traditional' Christmas. I haven't since my mom passed away and I don't think I will for awhile. Not complaining about it. Just realized it. She was the one who did all the decorations and trees and whatnot, but I enjoyed my holiday just having my little brother spend it with me at my apartment, eating dinner and ice cream cake (he's birthday is today but we got a cake early) and watching TV.... to me it doesn't matter what I do, as long as it's with family ♥

the.kisser December 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

i'm glad you enjoyed your holiday pretty pacino, and happy belated birthday to your brother! being with family does make everything extra special.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP