my week in texts

>> 10.26.2009

: baby, i told you, do me, lemme make some sense of you.

: words fill my mouth..becoming real to me, video is deep, like it just your voice, good for you!

:... you know what, if i did get you at that time, you would have been my first love.

: please tell me why i'm watching some judge show, and there's black people there suing their bredren for a stolen ipod, and they're all hefty.

: Wow, they're talking about stealing foodstamps from each other LOL!!!! this has gotta be the best judge show ever wow!! Lol

: how come you don't sex me sorry i mean text.

: oh woman

: you were on my mind for a minute so im sayin wassup, don't want anything tho, jus sayin hi lol that was soooo gay, later.

: Wow, so i guess you erased my number? don't know why tho. and yea it's me.

.kisses.

3 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Eddie October 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

lol sounds like another interesting week :-P

the.kisser October 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

trust me, if my life is nothing else it's interesting..lol.

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills November 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

This is truly interesting. Text messages can say so much and yet say so little.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP