my week in texts

>> 10.18.2009

:"the course of true love, never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare - simply love has it's ruff patches ups n downs n stuff.

:no, no i LOVE sex not work.

:can i steal something off your blog page and put it on my facebook? lol

:u were superb 2nite ;-) xoxo

:ok, here goes...i did it in the park!!!

:ok. but as your friend and some one who tells you they love you i must be. we have had too many good times on earth not to share it in eternity. love you my friend.

:there is always hope.

:whatever your just acting tuff kool guy, i knew you weren't talking bout me cause if you needed my brief i'd let you borrow it still....

:lolll i'm seeing him this week, he's greek. i will ride him.

.kisses.

3 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Eury October 18, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

those are some interesting text messages

the.kisser October 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

lol.... interesting is defin the right word.

Thee_Kween October 20, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

*going to read my texts* nah...I didn't think so. Mine aren't NEARLY as interesting. LOL

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP