confessions of a webcam whore: fantasies rn't real honey

>> 10.09.2009

“i want to see u drip, so drip for me”

“my pussi is fkn tired, i don’t know if she can drip anymore”
“come try for me, i want to cum for u”
“she’s sore, got a work out today”
“you played with her today, or ur boy?”
smiling... “yeah, the boy”
“okay, i just want u to do that tongue thing u do while i jerk off, and ur ass clap”
“i feel like such a webcam whore, fk, not cool”
“ur not love, trust me, ur more like my web fantasy”

{i can see you smiling, it's still mesmorizing}
“uh huh, whatever.... fantasies rn’t real honey”

“u make me so hard”
“i should start making ur ass pay me”

“ur body get’s me weak”
...sigh..."i really should”
"let me take you out to dinner"
...sigh..."yeah right, no thanks"
"so this is the only way i'm gonna see you?"
...sigh..."yup"

“show me something love”
“give me a couple minutes”

webcam on, red light, leopard sheets, and my ass clapping for some kinda satisfaction.
feelings of liberation followed with feelings of “what the fk am i doing?”

“ur fking sexy”
smiling, no, i'm laughing.... “i fking know it”

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Eddie October 9, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

LMAO!!! wth you're too funny

the.kisser October 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

LOL.... we all have our whorish ways. what's your's ;)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP