butterflies - poem

>> 8.18.2009

this day last week was my first open mic performance at the trane studio, a wicked spot in enviable downtown toronto. i was nervous, shaking, and fiending for a hollywood dragg, but when he called my name, i walked up, smiled, blinked in the glaring light and changed the course of my life forever. so in tribute of that moment, here is the poem i shared....



2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

you gave me rhythmic butterflies
smiling at that flow butterflies
kiss.the.pen is fire butterflies
oh how i loved saying butterflies when reading aloud butterflies
you gave me butterflies...butterflies of sister prose butterflies...

loved it!

the.kisser November 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

wow. thank you very much kween. i loved your tag, people who can speak poetically always do my mind good.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP