one last kiss....

>> 1.11.2010

hey kissers!

i am sooo excited for this year, and all the changes that come with it. i'm a big fan of newness and this year is definitely the year for all things new. and with changes, come responsibilities, and awareness....for example i am going back to being celibate until marriage, and i am also renewing my relationship with my first love (some people will definitely know what that means), and so saying that i will be unable to maintain kissthepen as it is right now.

thank you all for following me and for showing me the love you have. seeing fellow bloggers use the term 'favorite' to describe me has really been uplifting to me and i am sooo grateful! i've met some really cool people and i will definitely keep in touch. i am not saying good bye to blogging, but this chapter of my blogging life has been closed. sooo when i come back, you'll know...and you will actually see me for who i am .... still honest, still open, still me.

.kisses, and good wishes to all of you!

9 blew.me.a.kiss::::

xxxx January 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

awwww... well see you when you come back.. keep on blogging just of new nature now.. glad you are going celibate, good luck babas

Bri January 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Glad to hear it...sorry to see you leave though.
Keep in touch Lady!

-Bri

Pashun Nate January 13, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

I'm happy for you, sad to see you go, best wishes

Pashun
xx

ByHisGraceOnly January 13, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Aww I'm sad but happy for you! Hope it all works out and can't wait to see the new kisser.

Cook.ThePoet. January 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Awwwww nooo!!! This is just unacceptable *tear*
You are def in my top 5 fav bloggers. Def gotta stay in touch. Peep the connects on my page ;]

-Cook.ThePoet.

Thee_Kween January 13, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

I can't say I'll miss you...b/c we'll be in touch. Proud and happy for you! I love you, little one...stay beautiful!

SinfulLyo January 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

:( i mean i'm happy for you but sad that you're leaving me. though i'm glad i'm not celibate alone haha. muah mama!

Anonymous,  January 14, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

I want to say thank you for all of the past. Please go forward in peace and in love, to make new chapters in your life. Stay happy and be safe. I'll be thinking of you!

Secretia

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 17, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Aww..this makes me sad. Don't stay gone too long.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP