my week in texts

>> 1.03.2010

: what's goin on sexy? what you up to?.....you should cum drift off with me

: where did your boytoy go on vaycay? .... and your missin him like that? like you're in luv? <--- 3in dicks shouldn't question how i feel about anyone.

: ur such a tease

: you noticed that i haven't called you yet...to be honest, i'm building up some more courage...lol!

: ***** i want u to never forget that ur a plus and never a minus in my life.

: your blog is serious...u capture texts from the week and post up wow

: wow! i all caught  one or two of my texts on dat...now i gotta watch what i say/do with you. damn ma, what's up with that yo... <--- Red saw that i posted his texts

: i hear you, but why yo is it necessary?...honestly though you should be making money off that blog...we need to talk.

: lmfao @fool who is you... did you write who they were from? omg you're so dry to him! have you guys done anything? <--- re: the previous text situation

: oh yeah, i forgot you said you didn't sleep last night. "2:15, still awake staring at my eyelids"..lol you're friggin stuuuuupid lol

: you should have called me, i would have picked you up and brought you to my house, we could have found something to do

: and barf i got my period today ew

: 4 real happy new years, luv u 4real. next year we should really try and be 2gether

: aawww happy new year la smooch! love u back! <--- i love this woman for real!

: was tryin to have fun with you sexy

: omgsh.. we need that music that they play at award shows when the people start talking too long...

: i will never be too busy that i can't talk to you... i don't think you realize how special you are...nothing will change

** note: the texts i post are ones that i have recieved over the previous week**

.kisses.

6 blew.me.a.kiss::::

SinfulLyo January 3, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

lmao! 3 inches?! hahahaha. grr, i'm menstrual too :(

The Single Chick January 3, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

I don't always comment, but I always read 'em - Sunday Night + My week in texts = my favourite time of the week.Thanks for sharing!

Lady J

Reggie January 4, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Damn, two outs, the bottom of the ninth and you throw out the old "midget" play. Are there really dicks out there that are three inches long bone hard?!? Damn, my heart goes out for those fellas out there that instead of being gifted with dick, were cursed with penito.

I would be mortified for someone to post some of my texts, lord knows I'd get in trouble if they came out.

ByHisGraceOnly January 5, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Do we all get that text "ur a tease" text? jeesh that never fails to hit my inbox weekly

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I like looking at those texts. It's like snooping and eavesdropping, interesting!

Secretia

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP