my week in texts

>> 11.18.2012

i've decided to return to my favorite part of this blog. i hope you kissers find this glance into my personal life interesting.



:sometimes all i wanna do is cum in 7 minutes.

:confession: now i want to see your panties.

:feeling you is always very nice. rather prefer being inside you in passion longer. love hearing you moan and scream. and begging me to stop. i get a rise out of that.

:tether you spread-eagled to use at my discretion while i went about my day.

:what happens when you outgrow me?

:once i said "shut the fuck up and take the dick." she shut down immediately.


** these are all texts that i have received over the past week. all names have been removed to protect the senders privacy.**

.kisses.

0 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP