f.o.b. spells temptation

>> 3.18.2012

he's dangerous.
not only is he a F.O.B., but he speaks with the most amazing patois and he's young. and you know i love them young.

and he's dangerous for my health, my fantasies and my relationship.
"i don't mind being on the side...if i can't have all of you, i'll settle for some"

and i keep going back to him, granted he provides a service that i've entrusted in his hands which requires me to see him every few weeks or so, and i know i should stop seeing him, but he's good at what he does.

"oh! so you're those kind of people..... i used to be those kind of people too"
"well why pretend you are what you're not? you can only be yourself"

is there some kind of energy i put out that draws 'those kind of people' to me, i know karma is a bitch, but i've already paid my dues, i've changed my life and i no longer have the ambition to be unfaithful. i'm the first person to speak about my experiences with cheating and the damage it has caused, and i firmly believe that it is not worth ruining everyone's experience with relationships and the beauty that it brings for a few seconds of pleasure.

i think i've passed that test, i am reformed. wait.....let me be 100% honest. i have the urge every now and again to try someone new, but i promised myself, and mr.griffin that i wouldn't, and i've stood by that for almost a year now....temptations have come and gone and i've stood by this promise, so what it is about this bwoy that has me imagining all forms of duttiness?..... did i mention he was Jamaican, young and cute.

shit.

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Miss♥K March 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM  

I love this- "well why pretend you are what you're not? you can only be yourself" and lol @ 'imagining all forms of duttiness' I'm about to write a bit about that right now lol

the.kisser March 20, 2012 at 9:18 PM  

his response really has got me thinking....am i going against my nature of being 'one of those people'?

p.s i read your post and it was great, I've been following you, but it doesn't show on your page.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP