after 2 years....

>> 3.07.2012

it's been 2 years since i've decided to put this part of me to rest and explore other sides of my being, but kiss the pen has always been in the back of my mind, and now on the cusp of turning 29 years old, I've decided to come back and re-explore this side of my being.

what have i been up to?

i've been in and out of a few relationships. poetry guy and i broke up for good in 2010 and it was a devastating time for me, especially because a lot of the real life accounts on this site are about our trysts, but life went on. i almost got engaged in 2010 to brooklyn, but that ended quickly, not quick enough if you ask me. rebounds have come and sugar daddies have gone. i'm settled now in a monogamous relationship with mr. griffin, and i'm happier than I've ever been. needless to say life has greatly affected me and my sexual being, and i need to bounce back, I've not been the same kisser, but i hope to find parts of her again.

what's new with kiss the pen?

throughout these 2 years I've gained a lot of insight and perspective on relationships, so with my return, i will expand kiss the pen to include relationship topics/issues also, i would love to interact with the readers and share my advice and knowledge on sex and relationships, also i do have some surprises up my sleeve, some that i'm sure you'll like.

what can you do?

spread the word! if you enjoy and if you hate, comment, email me, tweet me. ask me questions, tweak my brain, and help us all to grow! i also work with some anonymity , so i ask those who know me personally (i.e. my real name etc...) please keep it to yourself and spill the seed.

I look forward to being back and kissing the pen!

.kisses.

4 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween March 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

I'm glad you're getting reacquainted with her...she needs you too ;)

Freckles March 15, 2012 at 3:14 AM  

im so glad that you are back and I am anticipating the words. Be encouraged and stay inspired.

smooches.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM  

I'm so glad you're back!!

Ebony Panther May 24, 2012 at 8:58 PM  

Good to have you back. I went away for a few months but now I'm back, too.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP